Times Square New Year's Eve Festivities Await.
Party 'til it's 2018. Join us at W New York - Times Square where you're right in the mix of Times Square New Year's Eve festivities.
Scroll down to book our exclusive NYE packages, explore our Insider tips on celebrating the holidays in NYC and get ready for the biggest party of the year.
Check back often for more information on New Year's Eve in Times Square.
Exclusive NYE Offers
Exclusive NYE Offers
New Year's Eve: Times Square Insider
Soak in the scene. Experience a room so close to the action in Times Square, you can feel the energy. The ultimate New Year’s Eve awaits.
Book your Times Square view room online or call 877 822 0000 and ask for DAILY0A.
New Year's Eve: Times Square Skybox
Rise above it all. Revel in the scene below, from your room atop the action in Times Square. Book your stay in either our Cool Corner - Times Square room or our Marvelous Suite. Your New Year’s Eve skybox awaits.
Book your Times Square view room online or call 877 822 0000 and ask for LUPKG1.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Your Times Square Holiday Itinerary
The holidays are one of the best times to visit NYC, and Times Square in particular. Our location keeps you close to all of the action. Planning to watch the ball drop? Walk outside our front door and into the heart of Times Square. We bring right in the mix of the Times Square New Year's Eve party.
Have a bit longer? Our W Insider put together a list of all of the city's highlights and must-sees during the holiday season. Scroll down and holiday like an insider or customize your own itinerary.
- Make your way to the west side and discover the new home for American art at the Whitney Museum.
- Next, get some fresh air and stroll the Highline to enjoy the unique design and stunning views of the Hudson River.
- Stop in at Gansevoort Market and browse through the local vendors' stalls.
- Fuel up with dinner at Blue Fin.
- Check out "Waitress", Broadway's newest irreverent hit.
- Discover some of New York City's iconic landmarks. Visit Central Park and twirl around Wollman Rink, climb to the top of Belevedere Castle, and marvel at the Bethesda Fountain.
- Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art and be treated to one of the world's most notable art collections, including the famed Temple of Dendur.
- Stick around the Upper East Side for dinner at Amali.
- Head back to the hotel for cocktails in our newly transformed Living Room.
- Amplify your stay with a visit to the legendary Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center.
- Head to David Chang's fuku+ for lunch and enjoy one of their signature chicken sandwiches.
- Indulge in some holiday shopping on 5th Avenue and revel in the festive holiday window displays.
- Check out Dos Caminos at the hotel for dinner before an electric night out in Brooklyn.
- Head downtown and start your day with breakfast at Sadelle's.
- Experience the holiday season in Washington Square Park, with its towering Christmas tree under the iconic arch.
- Dive into SoHo and NoLita and check out boutiques, like Love, Adorned, The Apartment, and Warm.
- Stay in the area for dinner and indulge in Indian cuisine with a twist at Paowalla. Be sure to try the Bacon Naan.
- Check out the Museum of Modern Art this morning.
- Head back to the hotel and treat yourself to lunch at Blue Fin.
- Soak in an afternoon of pampering at Bliss(r) Spa and re-energize with a fresh pressed juice from Juice Press.
- It's been a busy few days, so treat yourself to room service and an early night in.
- Head to the ice skating rink and pop up holiday markets in Bryant Park for a seasonal treat.
- See what's new/next in fashion at the freshly opened Barney's in Chelsea.
- For dinner, mix it up at Aria 51 in Hell's Kitchen.
- Treat yourself to the Broadway show "The Color Purple".
- Head to Bar Centrale after the show for a night cap.
- Start your day with an energizing workout at SoulCycle.
- Detoxify with a delicious salad lunch from Sweetgreen.
- Discover dynamic lower Manhattan and the incredible views from the One World Observatory.
- End the day and your visit with some laughs by up and coming comedians at the Comedy Cellar.
©NYC & Company / Clayton Cotterell
©NYC & Company / Will Steacy
©NYC & Company / Joe Buglewicz
Hear from our guests about their stay from 945 verified guest reviews
68%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The W Time Square offer the ultimate experience located in the Heart of Time Square. From the Valet team members greeting you quickly to the fantastic entrance on up to the lobby. It is quit obvious The W is the place to be.