W New York - Times Square
1567 Broadway, New York, NY, 10036, United States
3.9/5 (811 reviews)
Bask in the bright lights of Broadway from our Times Square Hotel
Perched atop the crossroads of the world, our Times Square hotel is located in the Theater District, just steps from the ball drop, Broadway shows and shopping of Times Square. Sultry downtown and renowned museums are just a subway ride away. Stop in to check out our sleek and electric Living Room, a tribute to Times Square of the past.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Save 50% on Upgrade Fees
Elevate your stay to new heights. Upgrade to the next available room category for half the cost!
Book online or call 877-822-0000 and ask for rate plan LAPKG1.
*Discount applies to upgrade fees only, not base room rates. Upgrade is provided at time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 811 verified guest reviews
70%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I was only in Manhattan for one night but wish I could have stayed longer because of the near perfect stay I had at the W Times Square. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about my stay. This makes me happy and makes me only want to stay at this hotel when visiting NYC...which my wife and I will be doing at the end of July. Can't wait to bring her here. Hopefully we'll get a sweet suite upgrade! :) I always seem to not get upgraded when traveling with her but hopefully our luck will change with this trip.
Big kuddos to Casey (or is it Kasey) who checked me in. She was so nice, down to earth and just plain cool! Really awesome person! Please give her a nice bonus for being so nice!
Thanks again for a wonderful stay!
Steps from the bright lights of Broadway and around the corner from the famous Ball Drop, step into a dynamic stay in the heart of Times Square.
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre (Kinky Boots)
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre (Waitress)
- Carnegie Hall
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre (The Book of Mormon)
- Gershwin Theatre (Wicked)
- Majestic Theatre (The Phantom of the Opera)
- Minskoff Theatre (The Lion King)
- New Amsterdam (Aladdin)
- Richard Rodgers Theatre (Hamilton)
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre (Beautiful: The Carole King Musical)
- Activision Blizzard Offices
- Adobe Systems Offices
- Axis Capital Offices
- Barnes and Noble Offices
- Central Park
- Costar Group Offices
- Dechert LLP Offices
- E*Trade Offices
- Grand Central Terminal
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- LaGuardia Airport
- Madison Square Garden
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP Offices
- NASDAQ Offices
- New York Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- Pennsylvania Station
- Ropes & Gray Offices
- SiriusXM Radio Offices
- Snapchat Offices
- The Chrysler Building
- The Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock
- Urogen Pharma
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The MoMa | Museum of Modern Art
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Hakkasan New York
- Le Bernardin Times Square
- Sushi Zen
How To Get Here
Electric cocktails and dynamic meals await
Enjoy a spectacular sip in our Living Room bar, munch on Mexican fare at Dos Caminos or savor seafood at Blue Fin restaurant.
- Blue Fin
- The Living Room Bar
- Dos Caminos
Hours Of Operation
Gather. Discover. Conquer.
Step into inspired space and transform your Times Square meeting or event at W New York - Times Square.
- 2,300 square feet of meeting space
- 509 guest rooms and suites
- 6 unique meeting spaces
- Extreme WOW events